1.31.2011

Two Years

Two years ago today this really cute guy asked me to be his girlfriend.

We looked at the clock, 12:02.

I guess that means the 31st is our anniversary, said the cute guy.

Smart man, knew the 31st didn't come around every month. And somehow I managed to be gone for almost all of our "big days." Three months, there was no thirty first. Six months, I was in Calgary. One year, I was in Africa. In fact, the only anniversary we have ever celebrated was four months.

Tomorrow we will have been married for six months exactly.

I bet he would make dinner, except I'm off gluten and dairy so I highly doubt he'll know what to make. I make it so hard on him.

Well here's to a great two years with that cute guy. And a great six months of marriage.

I'm so blessed daily by my husband and thank the Lord that he's allowed me to be married so such an awesome guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment