1.22.2011

Are we His love?

When you fall asleep tonight
     In your warm and cozy room
                   Know that I'm awake
         And I've got no shelter and no food
     I am not alone
            My friends are broke and lost
           Looking for someone to lead them to my cross
                      I need your help, I need your help


Won't you be My voice calling   
                                 My hands healing
                   My feet walking into a broken world
                                       My chain-breaker
                             My peacemaker
                                  My hope and joy
                                               My Love


 The other side of the world
            She is just a few days old
       A helpless little girl
                  With no family of her own
    She is not to blame for the journey she is on
                            Her life is no mistake
                   Won't you lead her to My cross?


To those I call My own
             To those I've set aside
      As spotless without blame
                   The chosen ones My bride


We will be your voice calling   
                                 your hands healing
                   your feet walking into a broken world
                                       your chain-breaker
                             your peacemaker
                                  your hope and joy
                                               your Love

-"Won't you be my love?" by: Mercy Me

No comments:

Post a Comment