3.27.2011

Small Blessings

You know those little moments throughout the day.

Those small moments that can easily be written off as coincidence, or can be acknowledged as blessings from our creator.

How easy it is so strip those moments of their special blessings by simply saying it was coincidence or that it worked out nicely.

But let me tell you when we choose to acknowledge that someone bigger had intervened in that situation it can truly change your day or your week.

I had lots of those situations this week and I'm so thankful that my eyes were looking for them and immediately thanked God for each and every one of these blessings.

This week I ran out of 4 of the different vitamins I daily take. It is usually a pretty expensive trip to the pharmacy to restock. As I went in Saturday I discovered there was a one day sale (Saturday one) and all vitamins. What are the chances? So what should have cost me almost forty dollars instead cost fifteen. Immediately I began to thank the Father for this small blessing.

They all count, and they are all from Him.

Even the littlest of moments, as insignificant as it may seem is still a gift from Him.

Every good and perfect gift comes from the Father.

So let us Thank Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment