5.07.2011

My Other Mother

Don't think I'd leave out my other mom did you?

Sheila deserves a whole lot of credit for being an amazing mother as well.

Well first off, she raised the most amazing man I know. He is everything I could have asked for in a husband and I'm thankful every day that he was raised by such an amazing women. Sheila is such a kind heart. I have so greatly enjoyed getting to know her and connecting with her deeply in the past two years. She and Brian are a great addition to my life. You know those stories about the evil mother in law. Well mine sure isn't. Sheila is always willing to give whatever we need to help us out. She has prepared countless meals for us and painstakingly served our family at every gathering. She is such a loving woman and has made me feel so accepted and loved in my new family. Sheila and I enjoy the same things so it has been amazing to connect in that way. Sheila will do anything for her kids and I pray that I will have that characteristic when I'm a mother as well. She consistently sacrifices herself and her needs to bless her family. Sheila does not get the praise or thanks she deserves. I'm blessed to call her Mom and to have her as a part of my life.

Love you Sheila!

No comments:

Post a Comment