5.27.2011

God's provision

I sincerely apologize for the lack of writing these last two months, to say they have been busy would be an understatement. Work and life seems to overwhelm at times and I greatly miss the enjoyment of sitting down and writing out my thoughts.

We had both of our computers go to computer heaven in one week and we only bought one to replace. Really why would we need two computers? Well the only reason would be so I could blog more and that didn't seem like being a good stewards of our money. So I rarely get moments on the computer especially not when I'm in the mood to write. The journal has been getting a good work out but unfortunately doesn't get shared with the world. The computers breaking down was actually a really cool story of God providing. They broke down the same week that my husband happened to be working for the first time in months and brought home a cheque that was perfect to cover the costs. Fancy God's provision, He is so good! He has provided for us along every single step of this journey while Shaun is in school and I'm so grateful. Every time an unexpected bill comes along for some reason some unexpected income comes along. I still think back to when we started this journey last fall. When I typed up the budget no matter how I did it we were always short what we had committed to tithing. I'm so thankful that I saw that right away as a temptation from the devil and went on giving the same even if it meant going into school savings every month. Funny how every month when I still tithed the amount and assumed I would be short I never once needed to take money out of savings. Groceries or Hydro or Gas was always less than expected and we always broke ever, sometimes only by five dollars but God provided. He is so good, and when you follow His plan the money is always there. I take the same attitude when I approach this adoption thing, yes we have lots of time to save which I'm so grateful for. But adoption is God's plan for our family so He will provide us what we need to complete our family. He is good!

So somehow this turned into a story about how God had provided BUT please take it as an encouragement. No matter what seems to be in front of you, He never fails! He is so good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment