7.19.2011

Life lately...

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love."
-Albus Dumbledore

Saw 7.2 yesterday, and it did not disappoint. I've grown up with Harry Potter. My mom has read me the books since I was a little girl and I've seen every movie as soon as it opened! I'm actually really sad that this era in my life has ended. I'm totally the geek that reads the books every year and I'm feeling a huge marathon once 7.2 comes out on video!

I went camping this weekend which was quite the adventure for me. I'm not a camper, I'm a hotel person. But I lived and in spite of some serious sleep deprivation I greatly enjoyed my time. I'm so incredibly grateful for my husbands' family. We all get along so great and I completely enjoy spending time with them, even if its which camping... My nieces and nephew completely steal my heart every time I`m with them. I have some serious baby fever and get a little frustrated by my long timeline to get my babies home. Five years is a really long time, but I want to make the most of the time I have just Shaun and I.

Work has been really frustrating lately. I`ve been feeling the same way I did before my job changed. I can feel my anxiety raising every Sunday night just knowing I have to get through another work week. I`ve been praying about this a lot and if God doesn`t want me at Canadian Tire anymore I really want that to be evident. I feel like work has just been bringing me down in the rest of my life. It tires and drains me out so much I feel like I`m not myself in the rest of my life. I think my biggest frustration with my job is I have such a passion for serving people and I want my life to make a difference. I don`t feel like my job allows that in the way I want. It`s so easy to say I would like a job with less stress and pressure and politics, but won`t that be in every job? I don't know for sure. The grass is always greener on the other side and I'm aware of that. But at the same time the thought of staying at this job until I have kids sends me until a full panic and completely overwhelms me. I don't think I'll make it without going off the deep end. Well pray with me if you want....

It's been the birthday month. Shaun's two Sundays ago and Dad's this last Sunday and my brothers is on Friday. Shaun hates presents and parties and I broke all the rules and bought him a watch that was way more money than I ever thought I would spend on a watch. Needless to say once he was over the anger he loves it!

Well sorry if this was a little scatterbrained but this is what I've been living lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment